Who We Serve
Our prospective students are those who:
- Have experienced failure, frustration and social exclusion in other academic settings.
- Need small group and individualized learning experiences.
- Are aging out of a school where they have been successful.
- Just need room to wiggle and space to breathe!
- Are longing for a place where they can be successful and fit in.
- Are motivated to take ownership in their own success.
- Cannot find services in area Christian schools due to their unique academic and/or developmental needs.
- Are members of Christian families currently receiving special education services in government schools.
They also have God-given gifts to:
- Sense others’ emotional needs and find a way to show them love.
- Find humor in the little things of life.
- Take things apart and put them back together again.
- Identify right from wrong.
- Be attentive to detail.
- Be dissatisfied until it’s done well.
- Research and memorize.
- Be grateful for Jesus’ gift of salvation.
- Help others.
- Be leaders, and so much more!
While our primary focus is to serve students who do not fit into a “one-size-fits-all” educational system, we seek to serve all types of learners – from challenged to typical to gifted. We envision an environment where one student uses his or her strengths to help another overcome a weakness. Our current and former students have such diagnoses as ADHD, mild Autism, Expressive/Receptive Speech Delay, Sensory Processing Disorder, Processing Delay, Cerebellar Ataxia, Dyslexia, hearing impairment and more.