The vision is based on five essential elements of a distinctly Christian education:
- Truth – Scripture is the revealed Word of God, taught as truth, and the foundation of all learning experiences;
- Intellectual Development – Students’ minds will be enlightened by the mind of Christ, integrating God’s principles with academic achievement in fulfillment of God’s unique plan for them;
- Christian Educators – ECS will have a governing body, its Board of Directors, along with administration, faculty, and staff who are committed followers of Christ, serving, teaching and leading from a biblically focused worldview;
- Potential in Christ – Every learning experience will enable students to reach their unique potential in Christ;
- Operational Integrity – The school’s day-to-day operational practices will be a consistent model of biblical integrity, stewardship, and accountability.
Utilizing these five core elements, ECS will be positioned to partner with families to train children to be godly, living in the present and facing the future with confidence, ability, integrity and a firm foundation in God’s truth. With a strong underpinning of shared values among the school, home and church, students will have a committed biblical worldview equipping them to engage the world by being exemplary citizens of the Kingdom of God.
Elim Christian School will play an integral role in shaping the godly character of the next generation to think, to work, and to relate to others, thereby influencing the world for Jesus Christ. ECS has a God-ordained opportunity to challenge and mentor students to commit every aspect of their lives to Christ.